WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVERY STAYED AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brother had a penny thrown at his head resulting in a cut...
The window latch was broken so if we wanted we could stand out on the window ledge above the busy highstreet, the plugs were hanging out of the wall, the beds and bathrooms were filthy!
I complained to the manager explaining I can’t sleep due to what sounded like a fight upstairs, the last call I made to complain was 4:50am.. I was told my complaint was logged.. I paid £80 each for 3 rooms that night, I have messaged customer service 3 times now and am just being ignored.. THIS HOTEL LINE IS TERRIBLE.. they have no idea about customer service.
I will never stay in another Britannia brand hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel