We decided to go to Manchester for my birthday, good idea. Staying at this hotel was a disaster. Unfortunately there was nothing even close to medico. The room was dirty, you could hardily see out of the windows. The bath room tiles were chipped so black mould was around the shower area. The basin was chipped, wall paper torn, every thing is extremely tired. We were suppose to have been upgraded I'd hate to have seen the standard room.
We were kept up all night as there was a fight in the next door room, the people were thrown out. The included dinner was a self service of dried out food. The whole experience was awful. We sent in complaints 3 weeks ago and no one has come back to us. If you like student digs you’ll love this place. If you have booked please cancel it go to Manchester but don't go to this hotel. It is easily the worse city break we have ever had.
This hotel is extremely poor, and customer services simply do not care. 1 star is 1 to many
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel