Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$83
US$164
US$154
US$130
US$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$110
US$93
US$106
US$98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
  • Free Internet
The Midland(Manchester)
US$171
US$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$101
US$94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$86
US$84
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$114
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

1,629 results
All reviewsmanchester airportclose to the airportfour posternext morningan early flightflying from manchestershuttle serviceairport staycar parkingfree shuttlestayed here for one nightterminalstopoverproximitymotorway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I arrived I checked in with no problems and a gentleman carried my heavy bag down a hall and up the stairs. They said if I needed help the next morning to just let them know, but I managed. I never did inquire as to why the A/C was not operational, but they had put a fan in my room and the windows were open about 4 inches. It was a bit stuffy, but I managed, but would have been nice to have the A/C. I did have a drink in the bar and then went across the hall to the dining room for dinner. I had good fish and chips, but thought it was a little expensive compared to another restaurant I had eaten at in England, and not as large of a portion of fish.
The bed was comfortable and it seemed quiet, and I had a nice bathroom with large shower.
There was an espresso maker (I think that is what it was) on the desk, but found a regular kettle and instant coffee in the closet. There were also robes, but didn't use them. I did watch the television and there seemed to be a nice choice of channels.
No clock in the room, but I had a wake up call. The reservation came with breakfast included, but I had to leave for the airport before the dining room opened. Free transportation and about 4 minutes drive to the airport.
If ever in Manchester again, I would stay there!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lovestraveling53
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tripadvisor have been informed to take the free parking of this site on several occasions and haven't done its not the hotels fault they still advertise free parking tripadivisor you need to look at this as soon as possible

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank David H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived as part of a 2 day business conference in the hotel and so included an overnight stay. If you are staying for the reason of a transfer to the airport, the beds were comfortable, the shuttle drivers prompt and friendly,(5 min drive to airport) , I would say it is the perfect reason to stay here in Wythenshawe. The Amazon rainforest shower in the room did not have hot water, so I settled for a bath. Cyron, the barman worked extremely hard with dealing with over 50 thirsty people alone at the bar under circumstances that meant he didn't have a working till. (No communication from management about this issue, just leaving a young barman to his own devices) I would rate this young man for dealing with all of us with humour and energy. The food in the hotel was substandard, maybe introduce a better chef? Overall though, I would have to say well done Cyron, you made a possibly bad experience of service very relatable and real!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a meeting in 8 June, recent road improvements, so took a quick left turn, straight into car park, having been on net, and on tripadvisor says free parking ? You would think should be a good guide tripadvisor, received a £100 fine from a company suggesting if I pay £60 now, that’s fine ? I emailed the hotel, and tried to explain situation, manager suggested we had not booked any meeting room, and won’t reconsider, expect to pay, so 2 coffees is £65 at Etrop Grange, I should not have to look for signs when it states on your site it’s free parking, so it’s misrepresentation at best, and blatant profiteering at the worst, simply shamefull, and advise tripadvisor to re advise people the so called free parking, is based on you informing someone in reception, or at the bar, and giving your reg to them, but of course if you follow guides that tell you it’s free, it’s not, so please consider this when you put Etrop Grange on your site as free parking, advise them subject to terms ( deception ) I wonder if they have the decency to reply to this, the rude man that sent me an email suggested there was no booking for a meeting room, I never said they was, just 2 people having a coffee,there was not a lot of people in the hotel between 10 and 1, so I will assume you make it in the car park. Be warned !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Geoff G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night before a morning flight. The only positive is the free shuttle to and from the airport however it can really only take 4 at a time so allow extra time.

Our room was absolutely tiny with a tiny bed, it was slightly larger than a single. Two people could not lie side by side on it. One person would need to lie on their side with the other lying flat. We had an incredibly uncomfortable night. Our ensuite was again minuscule. The room & bathroom were worn and in need of TLC.

The floor boards creaked with every step. Only one of us could move around the room at any one time. There was no elevator to our floor and we carried very heavy suitcases and hand luggage up 4 flights of stairs. No one offered to help us with our baggage. Staff overall were disinterested and unprofessional.

This hotel is not high end and is incredibly overpriced for what is provided. It’s rating as 8.0 is beyond belief. Please don’t waste your money & time staying here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple