US$105
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
Agoda.com
US$110
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$145
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$102
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$86
US$84
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

3,379 results
All reviewsmanchester airportan early flightpark and flyfree shuttleshuttle servicecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
Reviewed 12 April 2011

Stayed here before an early morning flight in March. Booked the deal through HolidayExtras.com as a 'secret hotel including parking', although I knew before booking that it was the Hilton simply by copy the directions to the hotel from the secret description and putting them into Google.

Car parking was smooth both dropping the car off and collecting when we arrived home. The buses run very frequently, although there were a lot of people waiting for the mini bus to the airport early morning and we had to wait about 30 mins.

Rooms are adequate, exactly what I expected for an airport hotel. Although this hotel is a no smoking hotel the first room we were given absolutely stunk of smoke. We could smell it down the hall so the cleaners must have smelt it when they cleaned the room so a squirt of air freshener would not have gone amiss. They quickly moved us to another room when we went back to reception.

Overall it was efficient and comfortable and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clairerobbo
Reviewed 11 April 2011

We had an early morning flight out of Manchester so decided to stay over rather than get a taxi that early. We booked it on Top Secret Hotels from Lastminute.com and got a great deal with parking too, saving around £40 than booking it seperately.

Everything was really easy, the car was waiting for us as soon as we got back. No waiting, no hassle.

Dinner in the restaurant was nice, prices are what you'd expect from an Airport Hilton. The restaurant staff were excellent and really friendly.

I would have no trouble in recommending this hotel and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Good for airport parking
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2011

I stay a lot around Manchester Airport, and this stay was my first time at Hilton. Check in was very friendly and most welcoming. Hotel had porters on hand if you needed. Room itself was the main disappointing. Smell on entering the room (318) was quite fusty and the decor of the room was tired - room could do with modernising. My biggest issue with the room though was sound proofing. Conversations in the next room could be heard word for word, the lift motors whirred all night and the sounds from the corridor were very loud. The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of toiletries, towels etc to use. On top of this the cheapest internet connection was £15 which is far too expensive and there was no WiFi. The highlight though was the breakfast, the service from the team was excellent, friendly and efficient. The quality of the food was also very good with a huge buffet selection. Alongside this, a very warm checkout process and at £62, good value.

Overall, I thought the staff training and service was very good, but the hotel could really do with some money spent on soundproofing, getting rid of the fusty smells and modernising the decor. I would recommend, as long as you can get a good deal.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
GM_HiltonMA, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2011

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I have made a note of your comments and these are being fed back to our heads of department to investigate and remedy.

I am glad that most of your feedback is posiitive and that you really enjoyed your breakfast and the service from our team.

We do strive hard here at the HIlton Manchester Airport to achieve and maintain high standards and it is with the aid of your feedback that we can make this happen.

I do hope you will be back with us soon and would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 March 2011

Stayed on 19th Mar 2011. I normally stay in hilton around the world, so thought of staying here before traveling to Dubai, I had to waite 10 min to check in, so that put me off, and no appology was given, Internet was extreamly high, when most hotel do that for free, including computers in room, they advertise this hotel is 4 star, I don't think it is, Deff needs a re vamp. Decided to have a meal at the restaurant, was greated by a very friendly Paris, Food was very quick and very tasty, I found the girl who was service me was a bit.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on this web page. I am sorry that you encountered a wait for check-in, I would think that we were particularly busy at that time, however, this should not have impacted on you and I shall pass this feedback onto our Front Office Manager.

We are hoping to continue with our refurbishment programme later this year and I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your meal in our Lowry's Restaurant and our good service.

I do hope you will be back with us soon. Your comments are invaluable for us to keep maintaining our high standards here at the Hilton Manchester Airport.

Many kind regards

Reviewed 21 March 2011

I grumbled about the Manchester Airport Hilton last spring - no problems this time though and the restaurant was up to Hilton standard with friendly competent staff and good food. There's free transport to and from the terminals and an included breakfast so altogether a pleasant stress-free stay and very good value.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest

I am so glad that you came back and had a really good stay. We take on board all our guests' comments and as you could see we acted upon them!

It was lovely to ready that you enjoyed the restaurant and the attitude and service from our staff. Our proximity to the terminals really is fantastic for travellers and, as you say, makes it a "stress free stay".

Once again, thank you for providing us with your feedback. It is always read and acted upon if necessary and compliments passed to the relevant departments when given.

I do hope you will be back with us soon.

Many kind regards