We stayed mid march before an early morning flight.
Friends had pre-booked basic rooms and goot a good deal - they were quite basic but clean.
We had missed the deal, so had to book direct into a dleuxe room. First glance the room was OK, with trendy refurbed furnishings - but .....
The 'easy chair' and footstool was 'soiled' and I dread to think what had taken place on it - I certainly didn't want to sit on it! The bulb had gone in the bed lamp and the shade was all wobbly, the switch was dodgy on my partners.
There was a 'fridge', which was empty for the convenience of the guest - but it was dirty and the inside of the fridge was warmer than the room!
The bathroom had nice fluffy towels and toiletries, but it really nneded some new tiles/grouting.
The airport service is pretty good, ut it's only a little 8 seater van, so with 6 of us and a few other groups, we had to wait for 3 trips to go/come back. On the return, there was 11 heading back to the hotel, so the guys walked back and the gals waited with the cases!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester