We stayed at the Hilton on 23rd Feb prior to a mid morning flight.The shuttle bus from Terminal 2 to the hotel wasn't the speediest but as long as you accept that other people want different terminals not too bad.
Check in was fast and efficient and at the same time we booked the meal deal for the newly renovated Masons restaurant,good value at only £25 each.The room was spacious,clean and comfortable.
Dinner was well cooked and served by people who took pride in thier work.
Breakfast was a buffet style but eggs and omelettes are cooked to order.One bugbear was the toaster,bread has to go through a couple of times to get any sort of colour so the result is either cold toast or cold eggs.Plenty of tea and coffee.
Check out and shuttle were trouble free.
All in all a good stay and we will stay here before our next Manchester flights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester