We booked this hotel as a pre-paid accommodation and dinner package prior to flying out of Manchester Airport the next day. Price was reasonable. Food in Mason's Restaurant on the Ground Floor of the hotel was fine. Breakfast was good. Parking is expensive at GBP 12.00 overnight, and the hotel's Internet charges were expensive at GBP 15.00 per day. However, the hotel's courtesy bus to/from the airport terminals was free, clean and timely. And Hilton's unique "double dip" points system that lets travellers accumulate both hotel points and airline miles was a great bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester