Hilton Manchester Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
3,295 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flyan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Stayed here the night prior to our holiday - and the first night of our honeymoon. Mentioned that we were off to Florida on honeymoon the following morning and room was upgraded for us. Later a knock at the door and two glasses of champagne delivered. Very nice touch. Thanks Hilton

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Great room, very quiet (even though next to the airport), lots of car parking and exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Also... the shuttle bus to the airport (and back) is free. Note: you have to call the hotel from the airport, to get them to send the shuttle bus over to collect you!

Room Tip: no tips as my stay was excellent and exceeded expectations
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AlexRJ
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed over night prior to flying on to Brussels. Dinner at Mason's very expense. I did not find the meal to be up to the prices. Hotel is showing age, need updating. I guess to cut cost, they no longer provide guest with wake up calls. The shuttle bus is good. Check in was fast. I thought the rack rate was high for what you receive. There was mold in the bath room. This will be my last stay at the Hilton.

Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank DBrown54
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My husband, young son & I stayed here for a night before we flew out on holiday. The room was excellent and catered for our needs perfectly. The staff were great and we enjoyed a lovely meal in the hotel restaurant on arrival. We parked our car here for the duration of our holiday.

The transfers to the airport were a bit slow but we got there ok! On the way back we had to wait for about 30 minutes in the freezing cold with a young baby late at night which was a bit upsetting but once we got our car we were fine!

All in all, a great hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank aman2222
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had to catch the 7 am light out and decided to stay at the airport. Usually airport Hilton hotels are of high quality, yet this one was a step or two below the rest. First was the shuttle from the airport, that they were not willing to send it when I called 10minutes before train arrival. When I arrived and called a seconds time, i was told that the shuttle would be at the train station within 20-30 minutes. So I walked instead of waiting. The checking in was efficient but there was no executive Launge or Buisiness center. The room was decent but showed its age. For example:two facets19th century style. The aircondtion was loud and did not work right, it was too hot no matter what temp I set it at. Furthermore, it turned itself off at night. The closet was 60's style with no handles and was a struggle to open. On the positive side, the bed was comfertable, the room was well insulated from airport noise. In the morning, the front desk was not willing to let me know when the shuttle would head to the airport. So I had to show up at the front desk and wait for it for 15-20 minutes. this shuttle, although its free, customer service is not their main priority.

Overall it's a Hilton by name only.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business