Check-in was too fast, not personal at all. There was no information given about breakfast or the internet access. Room was clean and big, but bathroom was smelly. Overall good room, with good beds. The one negative experience we had was in the bar and the restaurant. It took about 45 minutes before we got our pizza (!!!) Additionally, the wrong order was taken for both the food and the wine. There were also problems with charging to the room, as the first day we were able to charge to the room. However, the second day we were told we could not charge anything to the room as we did not have a credit card in the system (which we did!) We would like to thank the food and beverage assistant called Asanda, as she was very polite, caring and enthusiastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester