Stayed here the day before my holiday and had already booked for when we got back!
The rooms are basic but not too grubby. The bathrooms are atrocious and the towels STINK of cigarette smoke!
The food is waaaaay over priced (we went to the hotel across the way for a much cheaper dinner)
Ordered room service the second time we stayed as we were late getting to the hotel and the food was awful! Wedges were all black on the inside and we had to call room service back twice as they made a mistake with our order!!!
Disappointed with the standards for a Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester