Hilton Manchester Airport
The Midland(Manchester)
US$176
US$127
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
US$95
  • Free Internet
3,296 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flyan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Having a very early morning flight we decided, at the last minute, to book a room at an Airport Hotel, just in case it was adverse weather conditions during the night. We booked the Hilton just for the one night, and can say it was an excellent idea and choice of Hotel. On arrival the Concerierge? Came and took our baggage on a trolley to Reception whilst also directing my husband to the Car Rental returns. On checking in, which was very fast, we were upgraded to a queen size room, on the ground floor at the far end of the corridor, excellent room and bathroom great, very modern and love fluffy towels. The room was very quiet, which we needed, after a very few traumatic weeks. Thank you the Hilton for the superb room and a wonderful comfortable bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 450kate
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here the day before my holiday and had already booked for when we got back!
The rooms are basic but not too grubby. The bathrooms are atrocious and the towels STINK of cigarette smoke!
The food is waaaaay over priced (we went to the hotel across the way for a much cheaper dinner)
Ordered room service the second time we stayed as we were late getting to the hotel and the food was awful! Wedges were all black on the inside and we had to call room service back twice as they made a mistake with our order!!!
Disappointed with the standards for a Hilton

• Stayed: December 2013
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and I am very sorry that you have had cause to complain. Reading the words you used, I can feel the disappointment, frustration and annoyance you felt and I am investigating our service and standards to ensure that there is no repeat.

As I do not have access to precise information, I do not know if you talked this through with a Manager at the time or what happened about the issues. I do hope that there was some kind of resolution for you as we never wish for any of our guests to leave with negative emotions.

I have requested that our head housekeeper checks our storage of towels. I do not know why they would smell of cigarette smoke as they come from a laundry and go straight into the rooms, unless it was a smoking room that you were in. Again, I do not have access to that information. However, I am very sorry about the odour and we shall certainly be vigilant for same.

We do offer a dinner voucher upon check-in of £22.50 for 3 courses which I believe offers good value for money when you consider it is chosen from our usual quality Mason's Restaurant menu. We do also offer a bar menu with lesser priced options.

The quality of food should never be in doubt and I would apologise to you for the room service standard which certainly does not sound acceptable. Chef has been advised of this and will keep watch - we do not have the date of your stay so again cannot go back to investigate in full.

Do let us know in advance if you are coming back so that we can look after you in the usual Hilton way and, once again, I would apologise to you for any shortfalls experienced.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times.

Gary Morrison
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 December 2013

ticks all the boxes, location, service and quality. would definitely stay again and recommend as one of the best airport hotels in Manchester. The rooms were excellent, great soft feather pillows and duvet, free wifi and a great breakfast

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_HiltonMA, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest

Wow! Thank you so much for such a lovely glowing review, your stay sounds perfect and I am so glad that we were able to achieve that for you.

Looking forward to having you here again dear guest and a very happy New Year to you from us all here at the Hilton Manchester Airport.

Sue Harman

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Handy for where I was working the next day, this airport hotel serves those catching planes, even at really anti social hours. The bar grub was great, I had their burger and chips, just the right amount and not too expensive. Don't stay here if you want anything other than the airport. Or you knows where you need to be the next day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2013

filthy room , disgusting, never again the floor in the dining room was heavily stained hadn't been cleaned for 7days I booked in on the 17/12/13 and had already booked for 25/12/13 and 26/12/13 the staines were still there this is not a 4star hotel maybe a 2star the standards are terrible the carpet was heavily soiled in room,did not want to take shoes off ,the breakfast was cold/warm and the staff are so rude I was told by a member of staff "you get what you pay for " then he walked away laughing ,book into a hostle ymca it will be cleaner

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of this hotel. We have now been in communication personally over your comments which had been made known to me before this submission.

We have talked through the situation and a satisfactory conclusion was reached. I do hope this demonstrates that we do care about any negative feedback received and will act without delay to contact our guests and have whatever conversation is necessary.

I do look forward to seeing you and would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Gary Morrison