I stayed at is hotel for a night in January and was very disappointed. I was woken in the middle of the night by the (faulty) AC unit in the room, whilst the shower offers no more than a mere trickle of luke warm water. My evening meal was equally poor. I sent a complaint to the hotel (along with a couple of videos from my iPhone) and was offered a free night with dinner and breakfast included. I thought this was a fair offer and was one that I accepted.
I stayed again in March and had a better experience - a good sleep and a decent room. The standard of the hotel, however, is nothing more than average - at best. There are several hotels around the airport, and I will be trying one of those next time I stay. I'm sure this is not the level of hotel Hilton aim to achieve.
The restaurant was probably the biggest disappointment of my stay, but then again, what can one expect from an airport hotel? Overpriced, poor food along with inattentive and disappointing service. Breakfast was fine, but avoid eating dinner here if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester