When you book Hilton you know what you are going to get. We had a room with two Queen beds: mattresses were firm, but that's my preference anyway; pillows a bit on the small side. All the usual amenities with tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, fridge (with no contents!), bottles of water, reasonable bathroom with shower over the bath. It was clean and well furnished. Minimal natural light from quite a small window but plus side was no aircraft noise at all. So peaceful night sleep. Breakfast was a bit of a let down. Had to ask for tea/coffee as no one came to the table. Buffet was OK but nothing to write much about. What was noteworthy was Howard on the Concierge Desk. We asked about going to the railway station in the evening as we wanted to pop into Manchester for dinner. There are road works, and it's really easy at the moment to cross the dual carriageway, use the temporary hole in the wall and cross to the station. However he immediately jumped into the courtesy bus and gave us a lift and explained all about how to return. Very friendly and obliging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester