My flight was 7am so I had a 5 am check in, so the Hilton with its free courtesy bus was a perfect location. I was told breakfast was served from 04.30..... BUT only the cold fruit/cereal, etc etc is available. The hot cooked English breakfast is not available until later. The room was clean quite and comfortable, the phone at the bedside had the wrong room number on it, and was still showing the wake up call button. So after a few attempts at setting the phone, I had to call reception which took ages to answer. I was then informed that wake up calls are programmed on the TV. I am not stupid but with the phone still showing the wake up call button, and I had not bothered to turn on the TV how was I supposed to know the new rule ???
Easy to put right but annoying when really tired and wanting to get to sleep ASAP
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester