Great place to rest before your trip back home. Dinner was expensive so we sat in the bar for a light dinner. We were waited on by a trainee who took our order and disappeared. We had better service at McDonalds!
Front desk was very helpful and made a great impression. We were upgraded and our room was bigger than a Japanese hotel room. After the high price of the hotel, we found out that internet is another 15quid on top, and parking is also pricey.
We were leaving for the airport early in the morning. After a great breakfast, (buy coupons at front desk, its cheaper), we went to await the bus. We ran into an employee named Joanne who yelled and screamed at us and made us feel like we worked for her. What a bad representative of this hotel. She make my wife very angry, and everyone on the bus, including the driver thought she was on mean pills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester