Good for staying in, when you want to 'park & fly' and catch an early flight. The rooms are what you would expect of at airport hotel, and the staff are polite.
Don't bother with the restaurant - eat before you arrive. Whilst the food isn't bad, and the staff are friendly the service is extrememly slow (took an hour to get served, and it was half empty) The chairs are dirty and stained, and it needs a good clean.
We will probably pay the extra £20 and stay at the Radisson, next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester