All reviewswillowbank hotelcity centresecure parkingcurry ricesuperior roomsingle roomreception stafffull englishstayed for one nightgood nights sleepfallowfieldchristiedidsburyconcert
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I found the hotel to be more than adequate for me needs and worth the price.
Rooms are fine, bed is comfortable, wifi is free, breakfast is great, the bar area is relaxing and the staff are really friendly and helpful.
Plenty of areas to eat nearby and a Sainsbury's, I highly recommend the Greek deli and takeaway just down the road if you fancy something different.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
WillowBankManager, General Manager at Hallmark Inn Manchester South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review following on from your stay with us. Its great to hear you enjoyed the Hallmark Inn, I will pass on your thanks to the staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great hotel staff very friendly and helpful, we stayed in a double room which was basic and in need of renovation but was clean, this hotel has started renovation process so hopefully our next stay we will have modern room

Room Tip: Try getting a room to rear of hotel as busy road at front
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
WillowBankManager, General Manager at Hallmark Inn Manchester South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest
Thanks for your review, its great to hear you enjoyed your stay especially the service from out team, I will pas son your thoughts.
Look forward in welcoming you back in one of our superior rooms.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nice little hotel. Great value for money.excellent location. Within minutes walking distance to McDonald's, a pub, restaurants, shops and a garage. 15 - 20 mins on public transport into the city centre. Rooms are not excessively big but have everything you need. And staff are very welcoming and attentive. There are no lifts in this hotel so expect to carry your bags a little further than You usually would but this is well advertised and they don't keep it a secret.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review following on from your stay. Its nice to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed here for 1 night as it was close to Manchester Airport. The first thing to say is the car park isn't ideal, I was lucky to find a space but I know many guests had to park on the lane outside the hotel. The car park also wasn't marked out which meant parking was random to say the list.

Check in was straightforward and the staff were pleasant. I had a room on the 2nd floor but there was no lift to the room. The room itself was ok, even had a plug besides the bed which is a big plus.

As I arrived in the early evening I decided to order room service, I tried for over an hour to order and struggled to get through on the phone. I finally went down to reception who in fairness sorted the order quickly. The food itself was disappointing but it may just be my taste, I had fish and chips and the fish batter was very greasy and mushy.

Would I stay here again? Probably if I needed to be close to the airport it serves its purpose

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank joeyref
WillowBankManager, General Manager at Hallmark Inn Manchester South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that we didn't meet your expectations regarding the fish and chips, I will speak withe the chef regarding this.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Excellent visit - went for a football legend's night and stayed over for B&B. Room was a fair size, bed was big and comfy. Used the shower in the bath which was fine too. Breakfast was a buffet style and was hot so all in all a good overnight stay.

Room Tip: Recently refurbished and good value
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
WillowBankManager, General Manager at Hallmark Inn Manchester South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your great review of the hotel. Its nice to hear that you enjoyed the event on Friday and our great breakfast the following day.
I will pass on your thoughts to the rest of the team.