I stayed her with a friend, we were on a girly weekend in Manchester and met some other friends at this hotel. We were treated like royalty from arrival to check out and really enjoyed our stay here. I was disappointed to read other negative reviews and can only say I found the complete opposite.
Check in was efficient and friendly, I instantly felt welcome. I loved the decor and particularly liked the quiet atmosphere in the bar...it was really relaxing and chilled in there despite it being a city centre hotel.
The rooms were spotless with fantastic flat screen tv's and dvd players. Internet access was provided in all the rooms, telephones and hairdryers were available and each room had an iron and iron board, safe, tea and coffee making facitilies and mini bar. T
Luxurious bathroom accessories unique to the Malmaison were provided.he shower was a widehead one and I could have stayed beneath its powerful flow for hours. The bathroom was spacious and well lit. Air conditioning was standard in the room and it was spacious and bright. Room service was available at all times and delivery was prompt and food was very reasonable for the early hour we ordered.
Drinks in the bar were pricy but average for a city centre hotel bar, we were served at our table which was great.
I would stay again, and would definately recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mal Manchester: In the home of the beautiful game you're about to turn Moulin Rouge. A short trundle for wheel-based luggage from Piccadilly Station and you're at the Mal - somewhere in the mists between Paris and the 24-hour party city. You cross the chessboard reception and suddenly you're a king for the knight. It's your move. Smoak Bar and Grill at Mal Manchester: A grill room and bar quite unlike anything Manchester has ever before seen. Set in the award-winning Malmaison Hotel minutes from Piccadilly station, Smoak is total indulgence for the senses. The amazing aroma of nation's finest oak-smoked steaks and fresh fish, served to a pewter counter or cosy booth. Imagine great imported beers, cocktails and bubbly served from an unusual sunken bar, with highly skilled mixologists serving you while you stay seated. Picture a stylish relaxed but chic interior a mix of booths, banquettes and counter stools. Come lunchtime and it's locally sourced bread, generously filled sandwiches and salads or full blown grill dining for the more adventurous lunchtime escapee. Come sundown the mood changes and we turn the aromas up to eleven. The cocktails flow, the steaks sizzle, the music turns up and the night begins. Ember Lounge at Mal Manchester: We could tell you about the Ember Lounge - an immaculate and opulent cocktail bar furtively hidden to the rear of the Smoak Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Malmaison Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Malmaison Hotel