“Josh is a gem!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter & I were in Manchester for a girly day out prior to going to see Taylor Swift. We were greeted promptly on entering & after a few moments were introduced to our server named Josh. He was an absolute gem, personable and attentive, he asked us about our visit, chatted about various bands & informed us about the exhibits but at no time did he slack about his work.
The food was also good, we shared a dessert which we couldn't finish & treated ourselves to a cocktail each.
A great place for lunch!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,867)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in Manchester for the night so visited the Hard Rock for our evening treat. With it being a Monday it was fairly empty so finding a table was easy so we could select where we sat. Made a mistake and picked a booth which was not very comfortable ...the benches seemed to high forgettable. The service and food were good and as always plentiful...like the music as it is nearly always songs from my era.. would eat here again....

TeamManchester, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Nigehow123, thank you for the amazing review and feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Many thanks,

The Hard Rock Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my friend went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Manchester twice in the last week. She loves the cocktails and the food is very tasty. All staff were amazing, even during the very busy first visit the lunchtime after the foo fighters gig. On our second visit our waiter was Josh, he was brilliant at customer service. He asked us questions about our visit and gave us top tips to fun places to continue our night. Well done Josh

Hey Hannah, thank you for the amazing review! We will be sure to let the team know how good Josh was :) hopefully we will see you again soon.

Many thanks,

The Hard Rock Manchester Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived in Manchester early for a concert and I was craving a burger. I have a soft spot for Hard Rock Cafes around the world and it didn't disappoint on the burger front. It was a great burger! Of course I would visit again. I always do!

Hey RedShoesNottingham, thank you for the amazing review! We hope we can make it 5* next time :)

Keep on rockin'

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Foo Fighters - Hard Rock Cafe.
Did it 3 years ago and were definitely doing it again!!
Door greeter/host was THE most lovliest, friendliest, apologetic (we had to wait for a table as a party of 40 were unapologetically very late) huggiest person I've met in a while. Much love.
Alex (?) On the bar (only his 2nd day) smashed it with our cocktails.
Our food server was nothing short of genius! Offered us suggestions for food and was attentive and super friendly. Happily spilt our bill which I know can be a PITA, as some of our party work in hospitality.
Now, the food. The 6 of us who were on a hen do are usually the 'non stop yak, yak, yak, with the occasional musical sing-along outburst' sort of bunch. Well, we were (again) struck dumb by the food. Nothing but mmm's and quiet 'oh my god this is delicious' passed our lips for the duration of our meal. Plates were cleared and rightly so!
Manchester - as a city, you should be proud of yourselves. Your people are genuinely some of the nicest I've met. Hard Rock - as a venue, you deserve a medal. See you the next time Foo Fighters are in town, if not earlier.

TeamManchester, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

WOW! What a great review! We hoep to see you again in Hard Rock Cafe Manchester :)