“Consistently great”

Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've visited Coriander multiple times since the new branch opened earlier this year, most recently with my dad, and have always found it to be excellent. The staff are lovely and attentive and the food always arrives promptly. I love that their curries aren't greasy and they are delicious. I highly recommend the Urban Chicken dish and the special naan (stuffed with coconut, mango and cheese - yum!). I have taken friends and family there who have all loved it. I've ordered takeaways from all the branches that have been great too. I do not understand the negative reviews in here, this place is top notch!

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Ate here on a busy Sunday night. Was 1/4 full or less when we arrived but was wall to wall when we left. The interior of the restaurant was nicely decorated but my major gripe was the restaurant was so cold!! Perhaps had we had a radiator seat it would have been more bearable but as we were a large group we were sitting in the middle of the restaurant and I had to wear my husbands coat throughout the meal, which looked silly as the sleeves were far too long and kept getting curry sauce on them. Anyway to the food... Had the pumpkin puri starter which was nice, but that's all I can say... Not delicious. Had butter chicken for main. Good size portion but really nothing special at all. Had better elsewhere. Service was ok.... Drinks overpriced in my opinion. Waiters were attentive and polite. Everywhere was clean. All in all, I found the restaurants prices did not match the quality and the restaurant was far too cold. Guests shivering.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My family and I went to the Coriander last Friday. The curries are quite different to most of those in Manchester and much better!! Really delicious food and very friendly service.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

It was a wonderful evening for me to celebrate my birthday with my family at the new Coriander restaurant on Saturday night. The atmosphere & service were excellent, and the food was really fresh flavoured and tasty - meat was really tender. The staff sang Happy Birthday to me at the end of my meal - a really nice touch.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

What a superb dining experience. The food is truly excellent - best Indian meal we've had, and there have been a lot of those. Pleasant, modern restaurant and very good service. We ate early on a Saturday evening and the restaurant was soon full, but the staff seemed to step up another gear to ensure the service remained good. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend - shame we don't live locally but when visiting Chorlton we will certainly come again.

1  Thank andy998