i had the pleasure of staying here before , as all hotels were fully booked and thought it was ok untill i go into the room . Think i should of gone to strange ways for the night for sure prison would be much nicer place to stay . and you get your own toilet aswell .
very dirty also the bathroom i had to share was awfull aswell. I do not understand both gay hotels in manchester this place and the new union are just a disgrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under brand new ownership, the REM Hotel has been completely modernized and renovated.Not to be mistaking with Lowry Annexe hotel which was formally owned by the previous owner and no longer operates. We can now offer 6 modern double rooms (2 with showers) in the heart of the Gay Village in Central Manchester. The hotel is open to all. Prices quoted are per room and include a full English breakfast and free wifi. The venue also includes 2 bars. The REM Bar is situated on the ground floor and is aimed at the gay men's market. Dark, modern, cruisy with a friendly team. On the first floor we also offer our lounge and showbar which is open to all with regular karaoke, live shows and a party atmosphere. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your REM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rembrandt Hotel Manchester
- Hotel Manchester Rembrandt