We always stay at the Rem when having a night out in Manchester's gay village, it's cheaper than a taxi back home which can be expensive in the early hours of the morning especially at the weekend.
The hotel is bang in the centre of the village which is a great location, admittedly, it can be quite noisy but as we are having a night out ourselves we don't mind it. The rooms are well equiped with everything you need, flatscreen t.v., tea and coffee making facilities ect. Breakfast is between 8.30 and 10am and one of the few hotels in the area which still serves a full English breakfast included in the price.
If it's a quiet retreat your after look elsewhere but as a base for a short stay in Manchester's city centre close to all the city has to offer the Rem's hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under brand new ownership, the REM Hotel has been completely modernized and renovated.Not to be mistaking with Lowry Annexe hotel which was formally owned by the previous owner and no longer operates. We can now offer 6 modern double rooms (2 with showers) in the heart of the Gay Village in Central Manchester. The hotel is open to all. Prices quoted are per room and include a full English breakfast and free wifi. The venue also includes 2 bars. The REM Bar is situated on the ground floor and is aimed at the gay men's market. Dark, modern, cruisy with a friendly team. On the first floor we also offer our lounge and showbar which is open to all with regular karaoke, live shows and a party atmosphere. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your REM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rembrandt Hotel Manchester
- Hotel Manchester Rembrandt