“Exellent staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 115 Hotels in Manchester
south East
“Exellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights in May. All reception staff exellent even booked and printed tickets. Nothing was to much trouble, very friendly,If i return will stay here again. Very central buses stop right outside 10 out of 10.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JurysGM, General Manager at Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear guest,

I'm pleased that you gave us the opportunity to look after you on your visit to Manchester.

I will ensure your review is shared with the team who were on duty and we look forward to welcoming you back to Manchester in the near future.

If you need any assistance with booking your next reservation, please feel free to contact me directly as I would be delighted to make the arrangements on your behalf.

Kind regards

Chris Broderick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I recently visited Jury's Hotel as I am a Coach Driver and was doing a Trafalger Relief the staff were very very nice, helpful and very kind. My stay was excellent but, on arriving at the Hotel I had drove around looking for a parking space for my 13 and half meter coach, I had drove are d and around I. The end after going back to the hotel twice, the Manger Rob came on the coach with me, found somewhere for me to park and, even walked me back to the hotel so I would know where to go to collect my coach the following day. I have never experienced this kind treatment in all my time as a driver, especially being female you get used to outing up with things but Rob went out his way and his staff did too. I was amazed at how a Hotel Manager helped me he was excellent. I will definitely going back!

Room Tip: No tips needed, excellent accommodation, excellent staff and an excellent professional Manager. Than...
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Rob McGlynn and his team at the Jury's in Manchester know exactly how to make your stay a special one. If you have any requests nothing is to big or too small. I had the pleasure of staying with them on a busy weekend evening and it was perfect from start to finish. The booking process was slick, the checking in process was painless, every member of staff introduced themselves and asked if they could do anything to help. My room was immaculate with all of the facilities and more I could ever need. I find in hotels whatever the budget there always tends to be one element missing but this had everything. I asked for ad hoc things for my stay like an ice bucket on arrival and my partner had dietary requirements and they were all sorted without a worry. The food, breakfast in particular, was fresh, hot and tasty. The parking over the road in Bauert Miller was only £15 overnight which is great for Manchester City centre. Everything I asked for was done and every member of the Jury's Inn went above and beyond to dot every I and cross every T. If you are looking to stay somewhere with reasonable prices and high standards I urge you to pay them a visit.

Room Tip: Any, they are all fab.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doone_Sales
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed for the night so me and my partner coukd hit the Manchester night life. Check in was simple and was greeted by a lovely lady. Room easy to find. Both the room and bathroom were lovely and simple. Over looked a canal river which was nice. Could of done with a little bit more lighting, but the bed and amenities were spot on. Check out the same as the checking in perfect and high standards

• Stayed May 2014
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

First impression walking through the door was "This should be a nice hotel. It looks modern and clean." The location is also next to the conference centre which is why I chose it in the first place.

Unfortunately, that's were the positives end. The free Wi-Fi they give is purposefully extremely slow, in the hope their guests would pay to get faster internet. The rooms are unbelievably dark even with all the lights turned on (which is not many of them) which makes the room very bleak and depressing. The room I was given initially was next to a very noisy set of double doors in the corridor. At 22:30 I asked to be moved, and I was immediately told they were fully booked. When I said I was going to leave negative feedback, they found me another room within 5 minutes!! At first I felt sorry for the staff working in such difficult circumstances, but frankly it is very poor customer service to claim to be fully booked when you are obviously not!

Very glad that I was staying only for one night. Would not have coped for any longer, and would never come back.

Room Tip: Avoid room 10 on ground floor or any room next to it. There is a very noisy double door in the corri...
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
JurysGM, General Manager at Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review.

I am concerned to learn that you experienced a number of issues throughout your stay and would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

So I can investigate this further, could you please email me directly with a convenient time to give you a call.

Kind regards

Chris Broderick
Jurys Inn Manchester

chris_broderick@jurysinns.com
Great Wakering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed for one night at the hotel as were doing the Corrie Tour. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was a very good size and very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was brilliant - such a choice of lovely food! We will definately stay here again if we return to Manchester. The hotel was in a good position - we could walk everywhere. There are some lovely old pubs nearby too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bingley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

OK hotel. Reasonable pricing. Staff are friendly and helpful. Tends to have families staying so quite a few kids around. The bar is in the basement and is a bit grim. However, the location is good as there are some great restuarants and bars nearby. Just past the Hilton on Liverpool Street is Akbars. Right out of the hotel is the Rain Bar which has a great outside area on the canal. Great for a sunny day.

1 Thank Adam H