hi we checked in and front of house reception and car parking service was excellent, we had a suite not really impressed boring room small bathroom so would not take a suite again , NO WIFI in rooms crazy !!! bar area for bar snacks we had a bar snack one chicken ceasar salad char grilled not char-grilled just boiled chicken and one steak and chips took 50 mins to get this and hotel was empty .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Prestigia, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott