Stayed here for two nights for a work conference - excellent staff, the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, characterful rooms with low beams and exposed brickwork, great breakfast and dining room... the list of positives goes on. The rooms were really lovely and charming although the low ceilings made having a shower a slight challenge (and I'm only 5 ft 6)! Not perfect - the room was a bit draughty and noise insulation not good - could hear next door's TV and hairdryer; I sleep with ear plugs at night so can't comment on any noise at night - but all in all a lovely hotel which I'd heartily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott