Ohhh, any hotel that finds it necessary to put plastic under-sheets on the bed for whatever reason, in my view warrents a very low star rating. So no sleep for the first night until we just ripped it off. 15 quid for wi-fi and £17:50 for breakfast, ouch. It's not so much the small room with very low ceiling, but to cram it full with ghastly furniture left over from the 80's...- mind you, if you are over 5' 9" tall prepare to bend over in the shower. No no no,not worth the price,there are plenty more hotels in Manchester that offer far more and are better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott