As a Marriott Member and having been a guest here with my wife and friends many times over 20 years I expected a better room. (Paid £159 !!!) for a small room (no mini bar but didn't want one - the cupboard was an empty void) especially as the hotel was nowhere near full. Woke and opened the curtains to find a painter's face looking in at me who was standing on the scaffolding (we were on the 4th floor), could have been embarrassing. Breakfast average. One of only 2 slow lifts was not working.
Staff excellent, location to centre of Manchester and Opera House Theatre excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields area, and Palace Theatre. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Superbreak UK, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott