There are so many mediocre hotels in Manchester that its a real pleasure to find a really good one. No faults whatsoever. Good sized comfortable rooms, choice of dining options, good choice of food, cosy bar and helpful staff. A bit more pricey to stay than average but worth it. The hotel has been converted from a warehouse and has lots of charm. parking directly outside is a bit tight and costs £16, but there's an NCP next door for £8. Both are open air. Good location in one of the quieter parts of the city, near to the business district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott