We stayed on November the 14th and upgraded to a suite. We loved it and found all the staff very polite and attentive. Breakfast was very good, lots of choice. We did have a slightly strange experience whilst waiting for the lift when we both witnessed an unusual figure in the corridor. My husband actually remarked ' look at the ghost'. Well it is an old building so who knows ! This would not put us off staying again but I would be interested to know if anybody else has witnessed anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott