Our room was nice however the air conditioning was broken and the window would not open so very hot. About midnight we went to complain and at the same time a fight was breaking out in the corridor. I called reception to alert them and 12 police arrived and the manager asked me to help identify the people involved ! Clearly I'm not particularly keen as a guest to have to get involved and it's dangerous to do this.
The air con and shut window issue was ignored and I felt best to keep quiet and the door closed.
Very unprofessional management team and badly maintained hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant Manchester city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in England exudes a historical charm. Our cozy 4-star Manchester hotel's location across from Granada Television Studios is ideal, as guests enjoy a short and pleasant stroll to the Opera House, Spinningfields and Deansgate areas and Palace Theatre. Very convenient to reach the Manchester United and Manchester City football grounds. Since our Manchester city center hotel's origin was a warehouse built in 1844, you will find many authentic details in our guest rooms including exposed brick and oak beams. Our £3 million renovation in 2014 highlights the old architecture and new contemporary flair, along with modern comforts and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott