Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
US$82
US$119
US$108
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$112
US$95
  • Free Internet
6,383 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staycar parkingstayed here for one night
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have stayed at the Radisson Blu, 3 times, both for two nights over the previous three years. I have never been disappointed, the quality of the furnishings are excellent, the beds are on a par with the Waldorf Astoria in New York - I actually look forward to sleeping away from home when here. The staff from the moment you walk in to meeting them in the corridor are polite and courteous.

The restaurant and bar area has been revamped since my last visit and I think it has improved the whole feel of the place.

Obviously very convenient for flights - leading straight into Terminal 2 at Manchester.

Room Tip: Either side is fine I have NEVER heard aircraft whilst there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian R
Ian R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Lovely review, much appreciated!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed here the night before flying from Terminal 1 and booked through booking.com. We had a business room which included parking for up to 15 days, all for £189.00.
The room was lovely, clean and spacious with a good view. I have to say that the complimentary drinks and food were great and plentiful. You helped yourself to tasty food which was constantly replenished and the wine and spirits were topped up frequently. We saw several people have 4 large glasses of wine and enough food for dinner. Great value! The hotel is connected to the terminal via a walkway so you don't even have to go outside! Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Definitely worth paying extra for the Business Class Room The pillows are feather and hence like flat pancakes. Just ask for an alternative.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flipflop15Uk

Lovely, thank you very much!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I chose this hotel as it was recommended by a travel industry friend of mine. I upgraded my room to a business class room before my arrival and could not have been happier. From the moment I landed in the hotel reception to the time I left I could not fault this hotel for location, service and pristine rooms.
Loved it! Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to business class level 9
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Matty

Many many thanks for that feedback!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Booked in for one night with 15 days parking before out start of our American holiday.
Room was of good size with all that was needed. Used the steam room and swimming pool. Staff really helpful. We used the business lounge ( all in with price of room ) free bottled beer, glasses of wine, canapes, news papers, all in.
Used room service for the main mail at no extra cost. Smashing meal.
For anyone who wants a no hasle stay with parking and 1st class attention to detail, this is for you.
Value for money is a must for me, I came away feeling the hotel had under charged us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank macwheeldon

Glad we set you up for a great holiday!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I really like Radisson hotels. Always have.

This was as I expected, great service, good food and beverage in the bar, Lovely room with MASSIVE bed, great room facilities, and a good view over the airport.

Would definitely stay here again. A nice hotel stay before I emigrated from the UK.

Thank you to the staff for taking care of me.

Only slight problem... no wake up call, almost late for my flight. But to be honest, Id rather spend more time in here than loitering around an airport!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank pheelinphunki

Thanks for you kind review. Sorry about the wake up call.