Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
US$181
US$160
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Midland(Manchester)
US$171
US$127
6,311 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staycar parkingstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed here the night before leaving for new York we upgraded to business class and had a lovely room
In the Evening there was free canapé and drink on offer for guest
Our terminal was in easy reach
Would recommend this hotel

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ian R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Lovely review! Glad you enjoyed the lounge.

Cheers.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

stayed on the top floor for a change, marvellous. having stayed here often the night before an early flight with my wife I ticked the box for an upgrade and when we arrived we were shown to the top floor. met by the concierge Ali and checked in very quickly, the room had recently been refurbished and was lovely. The executive lounge was very pleasant at night and the breakfast here the next morning was spot on. The upgrade was inexpensive and well worth it.

Room Tip: pay for an upgrade!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for that wonderful review!

Cheers.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

After being there for an event on Saturday night, the ballroom which is the most important room in the hotel was smelling terrible, besides the food of the cheff was simple chicken that anyone can do and a very poor salad. Definitely the food is not at all european hotel standart. The organization a mess. They confused many plates in different tables and the guy over there was more worry about yelling the employees than helping. I would rather check another hotel next time.

Regards.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review. I have to admit, I just cannot understand some of the comments. We do not serve chicken & sallad in our ballroom. It is also the first time I have read a feedback that our staff are "yelling" at each other. Perhaps I could ask you to contact me directly so that I can learn more about your observations.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

we have stayed on the park and fly on other occasions and slept well in a double room. however this time we had a twin, and found the beds very hard and the pillows like paper. as a result we had a very poor nights sleep. we will use again as it is very handy for the airport, but only in a double room.

Room Tip: we would not stay in a twin room again.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your review. Terribly sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. I would like to get in contact with you so please contact me directly.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed only 1 night at the Radisson blue as I had an early flight the next day.Very modern hotel on the airport grounds and an easy walk to the terminal the next morning. They seem to be doing some updating as they seemed to be painting the hallway. Unfortunately, when I tried to adjust the temperature in the room all I could get was hot, hot air. I called the front desk and they informed me the AC seemed to be broken for several days. Several days? Could they have said something when I checked in? In was like a sauna! The best they would offer was a small fan (cheapo $5 fan like you find in a drugstore) and a free breakfast the next morning. Although conveneient, it was very uncomfortable for sleeping. It's too bad, as I have stayed at Radisson Blu hotels in Norway and was impressed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to read of your AC issues. Can I please ask you to contact me directly.