Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
6,304 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staycar parkingstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is ideal for pre-travel stay. A quick tunnel takes you into the airport from the hotel lobby. Ideal. Rooms were clean, spacious and modern. We used to dream, park and fly service in which we left our car at the hotel and picked it up from there on returning home. Great service with no problems. Would stay again.

Stayed: December 2013
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your most review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to avail of our Park and Fly package. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I do hope you had an enjoyable holiday and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The Business 9th floor is excellent though smoking is not allowed on 9th floor, the hotel has smoking rooms. Its just at the airport, so you don't have to worry about missing flights due to getting stuck in traffic. The Hotel has a good restaurant though in room dining doesn't give options if you are a vegetarian. Otherwise good hotel, just like any other! to be honest didn't find anything extra ordinary to mention and nothing wrong at all. It is just another Business travelers hotel. So I am fine with what I got. Over all good stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room with a good view. The rooms on the Business floor are advised.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay overall and we were able to meet your expectations. Should you have the opportunity to return, and you do not find something you desire on our menus, please ask any of our team who will be more than happy to offer some alternatives for you.
I do hope to welcome you backt to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Not much to say. It was really a nice hotel and I loved the location. It was nice to be able to just get on the walk way and enter the airport. No worrying about traffic or taking a taxi. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very pricy though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

First time I have stopped here. So far room seem ok as does the location, now we need some food... "We don't do reservations" the receptionist tells us... Ok so we go to the restaurant the guy says sorry it's about 30 mins wait, go to the bar and I will come and get you..... Yes we are still waiting 3 days later (well that's how it felt like after over 2 hours and three complaints. So we finally get to the table and the drinks don't arrive so back to the bar to go to fetch my own. Oh now I need the toilet so off I go "sorry for the inconvenience out of order use toilets on floors 1 or 2" was the sign on the door when I got there....I was on floor 3. So off on a hunt and finally I get to floor 2 toilets... Only to see a sign "sorry for the inconvenience out of order use toilets on floors 3 or 1". Got back to table finally got the food which came with unlimited chips... Still waiting for them too, borrowed a used napkin of the next table who had had the same experience..., well enough said I won't be coming back here in a hurry... Poor experience, terrible service.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
MichaelWeston, Director of Operation at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your review of Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport.
Having discussed our challenges with service on the evening you posted your review, I am pleased that you have accepted my personal apology for this isolated incident at the time and that you would now choose to return in the future.
I do hope you enjoyed your Christmas Vacation, and I very much look forward to wecloming you back in 2014, when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Living on the other side of the Pennines if we have an early morning flight or even a late arrive we always stay at the Radisson Blu, it is so convenient not having to worry about the weather on the hills and missing the flight. Being Club Carlson Gold does help with collecting points and for upgrades because our last two visits have been free and we often get upgraded, there was even enough points left for two free hotels in the USA this time. Our last visit was a free one with an upgrade; we had our first experience of the new revamped business floors and lounge. We also eat in the hotel and it is part of our travel experience to start our travels with a reasonable meal with bottle of wine before an early bed. On our last visit we used the new Business Lounge with a free bar and canapés before the meal meaning that we did not need starters with the meal. A runway view is always requested as we like to see the excitement of a busy airport. Getting to the terminals is an easy walk along the covered walkway and sometimes the moving walkway is even working. The staff are always very attentive and helpful making the experience a pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us once again and you were able to experience our newly refurbished rooms and Business Class Lounge. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return in the not too distant future, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.