“Best service award goes to Thomas”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
Ranked #14 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I complained last time that the check in was poor. This has been rectified! The bar and restaurant have had an expensive makeover and it's really paid off. Lovely cocktails and atmosphere in the bar(Shame they'd run out of mint for mojitos or this would have been an even better review). A massive congratulations to THOMAS our waiter who deserves a medal for first class service in the restaurant...5* service and he deserves a raise, a credit to your establishment. Nothing was too much trouble and he took a long order without taking notes and got everything right. He even searched out our party when he found I'd left my jacket at the table. Thanks!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Thomas, to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport in the not too distant future.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (6,060)

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I had a business room on the 9th floor, excellent. Lovely spacious room with a large comfortable bed and a very nice modern bathroom.
The bar was lively with good service and good music.
I'll stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your most postiive review and recommendation of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Great place to stay when flying into or out of Manchester, Rooms quiet and comfortable, check in was busy but not too stressful.
Reception staff friendly.
Car park can be busy but I found a space with not too much trouble - parking is extra to the room charge.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your most positive review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Me and my partner had a weekend in Manchester and decided to stay here for a couple of nights. (he's into aircraft!) It was a lovely hotel and really friendly people working there. The room was spotlessly clean and tidy and my partner was delighted with the view... I got some peace with him looking out of the window most of the time! Anyway, it was a really lovely hotel, made the weekend away a lovely experience and I would like to go again, hopefully next time because I am getting on a plane..... not just watching them! :)

Room Tip: We were on the top floor facing the runway, despite what you may think, we didn't actually hear...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is ideal for pre-travel stay. A quick tunnel takes you into the airport from the hotel lobby. Ideal. Rooms were clean, spacious and modern. We used to dream, park and fly service in which we left our car at the hotel and picked it up from there on returning home. Great service with no problems. Would stay again.

Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for your most review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to avail of our Park and Fly package. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
I do hope you had an enjoyable holiday and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The Business 9th floor is excellent though smoking is not allowed on 9th floor, the hotel has smoking rooms. Its just at the airport, so you don't have to worry about missing flights due to getting stuck in traffic. The Hotel has a good restaurant though in room dining doesn't give options if you are a vegetarian. Otherwise good hotel, just like any other! to be honest didn't find anything extra ordinary to mention and nothing wrong at all. It is just another Business travelers hotel. So I am fine with what I got. Over all good stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room with a good view. The rooms on the Business floor are advised.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay overall and we were able to meet your expectations. Should you have the opportunity to return, and you do not find something you desire on our menus, please ask any of our team who will be more than happy to offer some alternatives for you.
I do hope to welcome you backt to Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Not much to say. It was really a nice hotel and I loved the location. It was nice to be able to just get on the walk way and enter the airport. No worrying about traffic or taking a taxi. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very pricy though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business