“Business class is best”

Ranked #13 of 117 Hotels in Manchester
Preston, United Kingdom
“Business class is best”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Great location,food good, business room on 9th floor recommended. Drinks,canoes and best view ever. Room, bed,shower all fantastic. If you go from Manchester this is the only choice you should make. Faultless

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Mylakehouse
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you will choose to return in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,083)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
UK
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I just love this hotel. The staff are very knowledgable and helpful, the newly refurbished rooms are really lively and the location, right on the tunnel walkway of Manchester airport is great.

Since we last stayed the regular rooms have been refurbished and they are really nice. Better than the superior rooms in my opinion. It was great to get complimentary wi-fi as well as a superb breakfast included in our rate.

Why I rate this hotel so highly is its location with the lobby joining the tunnel walkway at the airport between terminal 2 and the other terminals.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here every time if I could find an affordable rate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tickets-Boo
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
What a wonderful review - thank you for taking the time!
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back. If I may assist with future reservations, please do not hesitate. (Michael.weston@radissonblu.com)
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

The new restaurant is noisy and not at all cosy. Even the waitress could not hear our orders.
Food is ok but pricey.
They should learn from the Radisson at Stansted which is my favourite airport hotel in the world.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Rubalkali
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that our new restaurant design did not meet your expectations. It is designed with 3 separate areas, which provide different seating types and individual ambiences within each. Should you not have been offered a choice of location to sit, I apologise also and will revisit this with our hosts in Collage.
Thank you for taking the time as it is only through such feedback that we may continually improve. I do hope you will choose to return and if I may be of any assistance with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (Michael.weston@radissonblu.com)
Bolton
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu the night before flying out of Manchester on holiday. We were upgraded to a Business class room and the deal included 8 days car parking for the duration of our holiday.
We would recommend this to anyone, it is a very comfortable, clean, modern hotel and the rooms are lovely, the beds are huge and the bathroom is beautiful. The room overlooked the airport which was great but was also very quiet.
We also had dinner in the hotel to start our holiday in style. The food was lovely and the bill was reasonable.
The staff at reception were friendly, efficient and very helpful.
We would definitely use this hotel again if we were on an early flight.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the airport.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BoltonSue17
Thank you for your review.
It is so pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction and I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations. I do hope you had a wonderful vacation.
Your review will of course be shared with our entire team so as to recognise the continued positive impact they have on our guests' journey.
I do hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I booked this hotel before a surprise trip abroad for my husband, as we were flying early the next morning.
I cannot praise this hotel enough, the room was spotless, modern, spacious with a wonderful view over the airport. The room was equiped with tea / coffee, iron, trouser press, hairdryer, robes and vanity articles.
The staff were extremely diligent, professional and notably pleasant at all times. We decided to leave our car at the hotel for the duration of our trip and this was reasonably priced at £12 a day. It made the holiday so easy as we could simply walk over the walk way the next morning to arrivals and the same on our return to get the car.
We had a late booking for dinner in the restaurant and we werent dissappointed, the food was delicious, good selection, resonably priced and again served with a smile.
Couldnt fault one element of this stay. Grateful thanks to all the staff :-)

Kim Zaccarini

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kimmy1109
Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and do hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Please be assured your review will be shared with our entire team to share your thanks and to recognise the continued positive impact they have on our guests' journey.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back.
Dumfries
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel prior to holday flight . Room first class as was executive lounge facilities . Main restaurant evening service very slow ..45 minute wait for 2 simple main courses , scampi and chips and fish and chips . Fish very small and poor quality . Let rest of hotel down .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

1 Thank Sandylane2
Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to note an overall favourable impression held, however your recount of your dining experience is most disappointing. Please be assured that all feedback is welcomed and will be shared with our Executive Chef for his review and action.
Once again, thank you for taking the time. I do hope you will choose to return to stay with us when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love staying here. Always have a business class room with views of the airport and runways. Love watching all the comings and goings of the planes. Room was great with a nice big bed, floor to ceiling windows (9th floor) and a very modern feel. Had room service which was great and did take long to arrive. Only 2 things I would change are the pillows which where just to soft/hollow and the bathroom door which is frosted glass with no lock. But overall a great place to stay!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Saint2012
Thank you for your most positive review and recommendation.
It is so pleasing to hear of a valued returning guests' continued satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.
Your suggestions are equally welcomed. We are able to provide alternative pillows should you desire - please do not hesitate to request this prior to or upon arrival on your next stay. Alternatively, should you wish to contact me directly so I may update your profile notes so these are available for you on each stay, please do not hesitate. (Michael.weston@radissonblu.com)