Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$181
US$160
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$120
US$111
Travelocity
6,311 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staycar parkingstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

we booked this hotel on line and requested a airport view we checked inn because we were a little bit late we couldnt get a view but the lovely girl on reception gave us a disabled room with a view and a voucher for two free drinks at the bar it was a lovely jesture couldnt thank them enough then our key wouldnt work in the door i had to go down to the desk and she then came back with me to check the new card worked really good of her the room was lovely clean and spotless staff very friendly

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank corinne e
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for your review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you will have the opportunity to return as I very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

A bit pricey but a very nice stay here before a flight. On arriving we were given an upgrade to business class. The staff were friendly and helpful although took 5+ minutes to answer the phones from the room. The food was very nice and the bed comfortable. Not sure what was going on with the pillows though, soft but heavy so hard to sleep on. Ideally located only a few minutes walk from all 3 terminals.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to note an overall enjoyable experience and thank you for taking the time.
For future reservations, the further out you book, the better the rates - similar to airlines, and remember you will never find a better price than our own - guaranteed!
If I may be of assistance with any bookings, please do not hesitate (Michael.weston@radissonblu.com).
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

we had a late flight home with our 3 yr old so stopped for the night here before traveling home the next day. We booked one of their standard rooms but really to be fair it didn't feel or look as standard as I was expecting which was nice,well furnished, the bed is huge(queen size I expect) with lovely big soft pillows. The bathroom was also nicely presented with underfloor heating which felt nice on our tired feet. Summing up the room was of surprising quality so I should imagine upgrades will be particularly nice!.
We had breakfast, a nice selection of cooked and continental breakfasts to choose from, again nicely presented, taste good, couldn't fault it!. Theres also a good view of the airport&aircraft which keeps little people amused while sat at the breakfast table.
We will be staying here again im sure!

Room Tip: Choose a runway side room if youre after interesting view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank cat1NorthWales

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in may after finding a good deal in advance for £68. (Will book again if we find another deal like that as we need to go back to the airport in oct!) Had to get up early but would have to liked to stay longer. Quick check in and out plus really easy access to terminals through walkway. Check out the maps for more info on this on the man airport website. Lovely modern clean room with big comfy bed (amazing) and huge tv, hot drinks tray and loved the gowns. A lovely start to our holiday.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation.
It is so pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time.
I do hope you had an enjoyable holiday and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Best regards

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The service in the formal dining room was terrible. food was good when you got served the correct meal and not another patrons, but attention to customers and drink refills were not there ever. Served me the wrong food. a customer across the way was unhappy with her burger that was under cooked to her liking and it took like 15 min. to get someones attention. seriously the worst service I had in UK in a week .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Chad B

Thank you for your review.
I am most disappointed to read of your experience and apologise wholeheartedly for the shortcomings you have experienced.
I understand you have been contacted already in response to your Satisfaction Survey and do hope we will be able to make this right for you.
I do hope you will choose to return and if I may be of assistance with any future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (Michael.weston@radissonblu.com), so I may personally look after your requirements.