Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport
US$125
Doubletree
US$125
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$127
US$115
Travelocity
6,301 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staycar parkingstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Chose this hotel as we were arriving at the airport by train and it looked convenient both for the station and the terminals. Signage to the hotel was excellent and we were pleased by the reception area. The receptionist took our details and allocated us a room. Up in the lift and inserted our key card into the door. Nothing happened and we tried again with the help of a fellow guest but no luck. At the third attempt the door opened and WHAT A SHOCK. The occupants were far from happy at us trying to enter their room and we were extremely embarased. Down to reception - no real apology just relocated to another room. Not a pleasant experience to begin our holiday

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert L
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for your review.
I am so sorry to read of your experience and apologise unreservedly for this most unfortunate situation. If I may ask you to contact me directly (Michael.weston@radissonblu.com) at your convenience so I may obtain further information so as to address and avoid any repeat in the future. I would also welcome the opportunity to offer you my personal apologies and work towards making this right for you.
I do hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at the Radisson and had the celebration package before we jetted off on our honeymoon. Staying there the night before our flight made our holiday so much better and stress free - we had a lovely evening there. We we able to get to the airport with our luggage very easily as the walking tunnel takes you right there, we would choose to stay here again when flying from Manchester.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
2  Thank Nadine L

What a wonderful review - thank you for taking time time.
May I take this opportunity to offer you my personal congratulations on your recent wedding and every best wish for your future together.
Hopefully this will include a return visit to stay with us, as I also very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Used this hotel as a stopover before flying out to meet our cruise ship. Everything was just perfect and although we overlooked the taxi runway, we heard absolutely no sound from the planes whatsoever. The staff were very welcoming and the service was excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Fantastic!!!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Ralph A

Thank you most kindly for your favourable review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you had a lovely time on your cruise.
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your wife back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We booked a night here (me and my wife), before we flew out to Florida, I was pleasantly surprised with the room it was very clean, modern and very quiet.
The staff are friendly and welcoming and above all very helpful.
Although our stay was only an overnight one, we would not hesitate to stay there again and also to recommend it to other travellers.

1  Thank MichaelB_UK2013

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you had a great time in Florida.
Hope you have the opportunity to return soon, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We spent one night here, and it was a clean comfortable Hotel,the staff were very friendly and helpful. A really good price for a really nice Hotel. I paid £12 for the over night parking but when I left there was no barriers so I could have got away with the parking if I wasn't such a honest person. :)

1  Thank Antony R

Thank you for your review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Just a note of caution for future or for other future guests regarding car parking - we do not have barriers as the car park is managed by a 3rd party company using camera recognition technology. Please ensure car parking is settled to avoid a Parking Charge Notice being issued.
Once again, thank you for your wonderful review. I do hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.