“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

If you want a good Greek meal, go here! Rozafa offers authentic Greek food and a friendly service. The hot pitta and dips were amazing, particularly the tirokafteria. Also some of the nicest chips I have had! Will 100% be returning.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We've been coming to this restaurant for years and the food is top notch, as is the atmosphere. Prices are not unreasonable for a city centre restaurant so if anyone is ever asking me for food recommendations in the city, I often mention this place.

I was therefore however, more than a little disappointed by inclusion of a service charge within the total of our non-itemised bill. Fortunately, one of our party noticed the figure seemed high and queried this, at which point we were told a service charge had been included. Now, the menu does say a service charge is payable for a party of 6 or more, but we were smaller than this. I should point out that there was nothing wrong with the service and we were intending to give a tip, but to attempt to include it within the bill like this was rather underhand, especially when the bill was a "one liner" so it wasn't obvious.

A shame - it probably won't stop us going back, but we'll be scrutinising the bill very closely in future though!

1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for the first time with a group of friends,the service was excellent, the food selection was authentic and delicious. I started with spicey,lightly battered courgettes very tasty, as we were leaving they started to dance which added to the ambience, it was a shame we had to go. We will be back. They have a second restaurant in Stockport, slightly cheaper than the Manchester one they said.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

By far the best Greek food I've had outside of Greece. We came across the place by accident but took a punt. Greek chef and staff make it feel your abroad. The lamb shoulder was divine, but couldn't fault anything. Filled myself up so much couldn't finish my beer. Cant speak highly enough of the place

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times. Always good. This visit was lovely .Busy manchester day we sat had staters ^Mains both just great and plenty too. Staff so nice good wine & good greek beer. .Thank you ...