“Fabulous!!!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Best meal I have eaten in a long time. Love Greek food and this place was so authentic and nicer than some of the meals I have had in Greece itself.
All the staff were wonderful friendly and happy to chat to us. Had such a personal touch this restaurant. A must try if your in the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic, authentic Greek cooking. Wonderful, responsive service. Good wines and solid VFM.
Best Greek food north of Thessaloniki!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my mum visited the restaurant on Sunday evening for a girls dinner and couldn't have asked for a better meal. We are visiting Manchester and was recommended this place from a bar tender who was Greek himself.
We're huge fans of Greek cuisine and one of the best we've tried, lovely friendly staff and great service too. We had the mix meat starter which was huge and barely left us a enough room for our mains! Couldn't recommend enough, shame we are visiting from Nottingham and not closer!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

If you want a good Greek meal, go here! Rozafa offers authentic Greek food and a friendly service. The hot pitta and dips were amazing, particularly the tirokafteria. Also some of the nicest chips I have had! Will 100% be returning.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We've been coming to this restaurant for years and the food is top notch, as is the atmosphere. Prices are not unreasonable for a city centre restaurant so if anyone is ever asking me for food recommendations in the city, I often mention this place.

I was therefore however, more than a little disappointed by inclusion of a service charge within the total of our non-itemised bill. Fortunately, one of our party noticed the figure seemed high and queried this, at which point we were told a service charge had been included. Now, the menu does say a service charge is payable for a party of 6 or more, but we were smaller than this. I should point out that there was nothing wrong with the service and we were intending to give a tip, but to attempt to include it within the bill like this was rather underhand, especially when the bill was a "one liner" so it wasn't obvious.

A shame - it probably won't stop us going back, but we'll be scrutinising the bill very closely in future though!

1  Thank Rob C