ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street Hotel
US$127
US$115
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
1,466 results
All reviewsbathroom podroom was cleanminute walkgay villagebudget hotelswould stay here againshort staycar parkcentral locationtrain stationearly checkone night staytwin roombooked this hotelgood nights sleepsaturday nightyogurt
FilterAll languages
An Accor traveller
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
H3143, General Manager at ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I stayed at the Ibis for one night on a business trip. If the hotel hadn't been paid for me, I would have wanted my money back - or I would have been very disappointed with my choice.
The rooms are very outdated in furniture, hard mattress, coarse sheets, the bathroom wasn't very clean and the flush made an insanely loud noise (I could hear the one from the other rooms, so it wan't just mine!).

Breakfast buffet looked ok (I had milk and cereals so I wouldn't know about the taste) with a reasonable choice.
Only highlight of the place really was the staff: very nice and helpful indeed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
H3143, General Manager at ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear guest,
Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business with us at Ibis Manchester Charles Street. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience or discomfort you felt whilst staying with us. We do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Ibis Manchester in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

very nice hotel, nice and clean, the staff very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
H3143, Manager at ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. My team and I, are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Manchester Charles Street, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind Regards, Jorge Otero General Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Easy to get to from Piccadilly station and even easier from Oxford road! Short 15-20 minute walk to centre with shops, restaurants and MEN. Great hotel, a lot cheaper than others in the area and distance wasn't a probably as it is pretty much in the centre.
Right next to Canal street, a great night out (even if you are straight haha!) very fun!

Right near chinatown too.

Little noisy outside on a saturday night as it's in the university area and next to some clubs but this wasn't a problem as this was one of the reasons we stayed here and came to the city!

Next trip to Manchester I'll be staying here again, no problems, very friendly staff!

Tip: Don't put your room key near your credit cards!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roxii H

Dear Guest:
I am very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review about your stay during the weekend at Ibis Manchester Charles Street. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope welcoming you again soon in our hotel.
Best Regards

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Have stayed here several times and have always booked in advanced 4a bargain!!opposite the hotel is a multistorey car park which is really convenient £10 for 24hrs and £2 all day sat and sun. As there are bars and clubs around we asked for a quiet room. you will the usual late nighters after a night out. beds are really comfy memory foam shower was really good, powerful and hot. u have a tv and tea and coffe makin facilities. breakfast and dinner is served downstairs and has been revamped from the last time i was here. really covenient location only 10mins from city centre and china town also nearest train station is manchester oxford road. .MENA is abt 20mins walk. great for shopping or concerts.

• Stayed: February 2012
H3143, General Manager at ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Dear Guest:
Good morning, It was really nice to start the week reading all your nice comments. Thank you very much for staying in Ibis Manchester Charles Street and taking the time to write your experiences. The full team works hard to keep the high quality of the service. Please, we hope you will stay with us in Ibis Manchester Charles Street