Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street
REM Hotel(Manchester)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
1,769 results
All reviewsportland streetcentral locationq parkcomfortable bedmain roadshower roomwould stay againpalace theatreshort stayone night staycar parknight's sleeppiccadilly stationnoiseearplugskettleconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

IBIS budget hotel was found to be excellent - location perfect, service great, staff very friendly - ask from the staff a card for the chip taxi company! Good price too for central Manchester. Would definitely stay here again‎

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
IbisManchester, General Manager at Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Ronen J,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great location with friendly staff. Short walk from train station also Coronation street tour studios which we were visiting..clean rooms,comfortable bed, excellent breakfast.. We couldn't have asked for much more.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
IbisManchester, General Manager at Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear ginnyreid5,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The wife and I stayed in the Ibis in Portland Road Manchester, We both agreed the hotel was the worst we had ever stayed in, no remote for the TV, the air cooler stopped working during the night and the room was so warm is was hard to get a good sleep, never again, when we checked out, I had to ask for my deposit back, they didn't check the room before giving it back, could this be why there was no TV remote when we checked in?
Told us we would get half price parking at the rear of the hotel, never happened

Room Tip: stay clear
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
IbisManchester, General Manager at Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear mike S,

Once again, I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and can confirm we have completed an investigation in to this matter further to you contacting us recently. My team are available 24/7 and will always be happy to assist with any issues to resolve them at the time for you too.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The rooms are clean and comfortable but have not been designed with females in mind. The shelf under the window is perfect for applying make up, the power point there is ideal for A hairdryer but unfortunately there is no mirror! It is at the opposite side of the room. The staff were all great, as was the breakfast. It is ideally situated. I would go back but remember to pack a mirror.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
IbisManchester, General Manager at Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear scoda15,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

It is a good hotel. The room was really big to be an Ibis Hotel, the bathroom was small but very clean. And a very confortable bed!
It was more expensive than normally, but in june is high season. Really good option in Manchester!
Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
IbisManchester, General Manager at Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Eleorsan,