“Slow service”

Chiquito - Manchester - Printworks
Ranked #213 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My daughter and I visited this restaurant on a Friday afternoon. The restaurant was quite busy but not full, therefore I thought the waitress service from taking drinks order to food, dessert was very slow! We waited 30 mins for our dessert.

Visited May 2014

Yarm
“Best Chiquitos we have visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really enjoyed our visit to this branch of Chiquitos.
Visited on a busy Saturday and the food service and atmosphere was really good.

Visited May 2014
Stockport, United Kingdom
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

After swearing I'd never go in a Chiquito again after the dreadful experience at Didsbury a year ago, I was finally dragged in with the family and some friends. This experience was far better - some great customer service and some really good food and drink. Not cheap, but the food was good. Drink is quite expensive compared to other Manchester chain restaurants.

The real high point for me was the atmosphere - and I spent far too much of the evening wearing a sombrero and false moustache than is good for a man of my advancing years.

• Visited May 2014
North West UK
“one of my favourite places to eat in Manchester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I really love this place.. I've been plenty of times with a friend whilst staying in Manchester. Atmosphere is lovely and all the staff seem great. The tall, slim, short dark haired waiter/barman is always lovely, same for the two girls who seem to be there every time we visit :) - Food is of good standard but the last time I visited I ordered the burger of which I think I left 80% of it as it was really not very nice so maybe steer clear of them. The rest of the menu or what I've had of it is amazing - and so are the cocktails!

• Visited February 2014
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely food poor service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

The food in this restaurant is lovely with a great choice & plenty of offers on however the service is very poor.
I asked for some drinks prior to ordering, they came about 15 minutes later with the waiter who then took our order.
The meal was hot, tasty, well presented & good portions.
I asked for the bill our waiter tended to three other tables before I had to ask AGAIN if I could pay the bill, he then told me the bill had been thrown away...the manager then came to the table & took my payment...I didn't leave a tip as it wasn't deserved, as we left none of the staff thanked us or said goodbye...
Although the food was great, I would not recommend this restaurant, it's a chain so I think I'll be looking at a different location IF I decided to chose this chain again.

• Visited May 2014