“Nice Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I visited Chiquitos for lunch whilst on a visit to central Manchester. We ate from the Lunch Menu which gave a good choice. We shared a Cheese Flatbread for a starter and we both had the Pulled Pork Wrap for our main course. It was all very acceptable and with drinks came to just over £20 which was excellent value for money. This establishment had been refurbished since our last visit and was very welcoming and comfortable. Our only negative comment would be that the music was a little on the loud side when compared to previous visits,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Came here for my mother birthday dinner on Monday night. Actually never plan to came here. We were planning to go to TGI Friday but when we get there it was close. So we all decide just to go to printwork and pick a place to eat in there and we all pick this place. Well we all had a good time and enjoyed our meal very much. The waiter that serving us is very friendly and helpful. Will definitely going to this place again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My daughter and I visited this restaurant on a Friday afternoon. The restaurant was quite busy but not full, therefore I thought the waitress service from taking drinks order to food, dessert was very slow! We waited 30 mins for our dessert.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really enjoyed our visit to this branch of Chiquitos.
Visited on a busy Saturday and the food service and atmosphere was really good.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

After swearing I'd never go in a Chiquito again after the dreadful experience at Didsbury a year ago, I was finally dragged in with the family and some friends. This experience was far better - some great customer service and some really good food and drink. Not cheap, but the food was good. Drink is quite expensive compared to other Manchester chain restaurants.

The real high point for me was the atmosphere - and I spent far too much of the evening wearing a sombrero and false moustache than is good for a man of my advancing years.