“Great location”

Travelodge Manchester Central
Ranked #37 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is perfect for my partner and I, offering parking in a central location to the city and it's clean and comfortable accommodation mean it's an excellent choice. Staff are helpful and polite.
The rooms are minimalistic with a high emphasis of the cleanliness.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed over the weekend at this hotel. The check in was easy. I was staying on second floor overlooking the river. The room is in a good size and very clean. I can't comment about the sound, I'm profoundly deaf and I took my hearing aids off when I go to sleep! The hotel has been refurnished recently and it does make a big difference. Good value for money and good location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2014

great hotel right in the centre of Manchester.great value for money and the rooms are fairly big and very clean.the staff are very pleasent and helpful .would recommend to everyone looking for value for money and central location.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel in order to attend a wedding, and was very impressed with the experience as a whole.

The room itself was very spacious. I was staying on my own, but the rooms looks like they are built with families in mind. The bed was especially comfortable too, it seems that they had recently started using new mattresses, and these were much better then the ones I have slept on in a Travelodge before (They used to be quite hard mattresses, but the new ones are soft, yet support your body easily)

The hotel is in a great location. Its just on the edge of the Arndale Centre (One of the big shopping districts in Manchester) and the road that the hotel is on is not heavily used, so you don't feel like you will be bothered by the sound of traffic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We weren't expecting much because we just wanted something cheap and central and eventually we were impressed from the first minute.

We paid about 200€ for four nights in a double room with breakfast, which is extremely cheap and the room was amazing just as the hotel itself. The building looked very fresh and modern from the inside aswell as from outside. Our room was very pretty done up, the furniture was beautiful and modern and I have never seen such a huge room in any hotel, because usually they try to save space wherever it's possible.
Our bed was so comfy that I decided I'll have to order one for me to Germany.
Considering the low price, the breakfast was very delicious and offered a big variety.
The hotel's location is absolutely perfect.

Of course there were some tiny flaws like a minimal stain on the blanket or splashes on the mirror in the bathroom but I would never have expected so much value for so little money.
We loved our room so much and felt so comfortable that we really need to recommend it to everyone who wants to visit Manchester. It's worth it:)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olivia W
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Excellent position for central Manchester. The hotel has been upgraded and is very comfortable. One of the best travelodges I've stayed in. Good value for money. On site car park and easy to find. Will use again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

First visit to Manchester for me and my little cousin. Excellent location of the hotel close to where we wanted to be. Breakfast was lovely on both days. Room was clean and large in space. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was lovely too. Not one bad word to say about the hotel and lovely staff too!

• Stayed: April 2014