“Great Place to Eat”

Price range: US$6 - US$17
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had quite a walk there from the airport Hilton. It started raining on us during our walk, so we were drenched from a few km worth of downpour. Staff was quick to great us and kindly joked about our condition. Great food and drink selection. Food was excellent, as was the drink. Would suggest it to anyone in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,283)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Have eaten at the Tatton on many occasions and have never had a complaint, we decided to book the small but cosy downstairs function room for my mothers 90th birthday party, we could not have asked for anything better. We had between 50/55 guests and who were very well catered for. Bar service was first class and the buffet was excellent. Ground level disabled toilet was a must for some of the less mobile of the party and the facilities here were just right. A big thank you to Richie and his staff for making my mother's birthday one she'll not forget. I can't recommend this place highly enough...very many thanks.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

After driving past many times thought that we would try the tatton arms for a midweek lunch.
We are so glad that we did as what a wonderful meal we had. We dined with elderly grandparents and we were made to feel very welcome as soon as we arrived and had a nice table by the window to see the planes coming into land.
The food was amazing, starters, mains and desserts and plenty of it.
We have good food before but I have to say rarely as good as this and we will definitely be back to see if Sunday lunch is as good!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

After reading good report on trip advisor my partner and I decided to go for a meal before flying from manchester airport. The setting was lovely and Karen and her staff didnt dissapoint . Food was home made , delicious and very reasonable, made all the more enjoyable as we sat outside in beer garden as weather was lovely, so if you are looking for nice old worlde inn near airport, I totally recommend Tatton Arms

Reviewed 14 July 2014

As a regular customer I am never disappointed by the quality of the food and the warm welcome at the Tatton Arms. The place is spotless and inviting, with Karen, the landlady is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all her patrons have a wonderful time. If I am taking friends or family out for a meal or drinks, I always choose the Tatton Arms with confidence and my guests are always very impressed!