“Nice place”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
United Kingdom
“Nice place”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Been to this place a couple of times. General vibes are good, nice decor and is clean.
Eaten here, reasonable price, food tasty, nothing amazing but was good enough for what we paid.
Drinks are also a good price. 2-4-1 cocktails even on a Saturday night which is a bonus. Good music played throughout the night, all different age groups in there too. Seems there are lots of offers on in the week.
You can't come to this place and expect fine dining because it's not what this place is about , but it's nice enough, and it's good for a drink and a dance at the weekend!

• Visited July 2014

“Miss Rogers & mr Bristow”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Brill food nice deal on the cocktails had amazing Sunday dinner 9 out of 10 on the beef met on our first day here and never look back

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great Place :)”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I came here last year with my mother before a gig, as we where staying in the hotel next door. We were just after a bite to eat and a few drinks before we went out, and I have to say Im glad we chose here.

My mum ordered a steak and chunky chips (which she still takes about now) because of how delicious they where. I had a duck stir fry, and haven't tasted duck as good as it since!!

The staff where really friendly, all round nice restaurant, I've been looking for the name of for a year!!

Worth a visit

• Visited June 2013
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went for a quick drink Saturday had three bottles of sparkling wine then cocktails we were really looked after, we went back for food Sunday ad it was amazing!! The staff and atmosphere is wonderful, wish I could come here every weekend!

• Visited April 2014
“Wonderful staff”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Popped in for a quick drink and loved it so much stayed for 2 bottles. Very friendly, polite and accommodating. Wish I lived here and would make this my local.