Travelodge Manchester Central Arena
US$82
US$119
US$108
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$112
US$95
  • Free Internet
1,781 results
All reviewscar park next doorstayed heretravel lodgeroom was cleanminute walkattending a concertexcellent locationmain roadearly checkall you can eatfamily roomwould stay here againbusy roadbudget hotelshort staydouble roomexcellent stay
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed here for one night with my daughter for a shopping and concert trip.The staff were great.Really helpful and friendly.The rooms were nice.Clean,warm and comfortable.Looked as though they had been recently refurbished.The location is ideal for the Arndale centre,Printworks and also The phones 4 U arena and Victoria station.The breakfast was good,We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed here as we were shopping and visiting x mas markets.
Location was excellent and the car park is right next to the hotel and £7 for 24 hours.
A 10 minute walk to the city
Rooms were spacious and clean with tv and kettle.
Would stay here again how can you complain for £29 for a triple room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The staff here are lovely and the rooms are spotless. I typically stay at the other budget hotel (the one with Purple curtains!) but after a couple of poor experiences decided to give Travelodge a try. I have rebooked another 4 nights as I was so pleased with the level of service and the location is ideal for me. I didn't hear any noise during the night and the had a lovely meal from the bar.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was only in Manchester for a Friday night - early start Saturday morning so this hotel was perfect. It was really good value - I guess there was nothing on at the Arena that night. The hotel felt new and my room felt even newer! It was about a 10 minute walk from Victoria Station - I'm not sure I'd like to have done that with my wife on a darky rainy night - but I was fine on my own!

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor - but theres only a car park around so I doubt you'd be disturbed on any floor!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

So we arrived the evening of my wifes birthday to check in. All was planned, kids dropped off at my mothers, check in hotel, change, out, drinks, meal, cinema, more drinks, dance, and more drinks. However my planning was suddenly halted when I provided my name to the guy on reception only for him to say "Nope, nothing under that name!". What? I nearly fell over. I checked my phone for the email confirmation and......I was a day late! The look on my wifes face would have scared a police horse. I explained to the guy, Abrar, and he said I'll see what I can do. I was hoping for a refund but as I've paid the saver amount due to a promotional offer some months previous, I expected to pay the difference, some £60. Abrar worked his magic and managed to move the booking from the previous day to the Saturday. Yay! He saved my backside and my birthday girl wife was smiling again. Phew! Outstanding customer service.

Also just to add, the hotel is spot on. Clean, modern, new, and staff are ace. Abrar, I owe you a drink!

Thanks