Travelodge Manchester Central Arena
US$133
US$148
US$119
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Free Internet
US$254
US$238
1,781 results
All reviewscar park next doorstayed heretravel lodgeroom was cleanminute walkattending a concertexcellent locationmain roadearly checkall you can eatfamily roomwould stay here againbusy roadbudget hotelshort staydouble roomexcellent stay
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Having stayed in a fair few Travelodges, I can happily say, this is by far the best one I have stayed in.
The hotel is bright and clean, the rooms are also very clean and comfortable, and the staff are wonderfully friendly.
The large bar/eating area was brilliant for accommodating large groups, and service was 24 hours, which was great for a drink after a night out.
Would definitely recommend this 'Lodge, particularly for large groups looking to make the most of Manchester

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DavrosFelli
Reviewed 17 April 2014

stayed 1 night for an arena visit (Jonny Mathis) previously stayed at Premier Inn.Good location for Arena which is 300 yards away.Hotel amazing everything new top to bottom.great breakfast. no noise , really comfy beds, if the other T/ lodges were up to this standard PI would have a serious competitor.Big car park next door £8.50 sat to sun

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed here after an event at the phones for you arena ( 2 females in our forties ), we paid for an early check in (10) worth it just to drop the cases off and hit the shops ...I could not fault the room at all absolutely spotless bedding pure white and big comfy pillows and the staff from checking in to checking out were polite and really friendly ! Afew drunken ladies after the concert but to be fair the hotel cant be held responsible for that and no rubbish lying around at all . Would definitely return if needed a good centrally located hotel in Manchester

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed her for 2 nights for my daughters 18th birthday.

Really clean hotel found the staff really friendly and polite. One lady working on the bar (sorry didn't get her name) was really helpful she gave us directions on how to get to the Trafford Centre.
Full English Breakfast buffet service and very good.

Room Tip: Close to Arena and Arndale centre which is 5/10 min walk
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SheffieldTee
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Having recently had a very disappointing stay in the Travelodge in Covent Garden, I was very pleasantly surprised at the attention to detail and enthusiasm of the staff (especially Abrar & Darren) who seemed to be there all the time (breakfast, lunch, evening next morning, on reception, on the bar, they were everywhere!!) and always smiling.
If I were the undercover boss I would be treating them to something special and then I would send then to London to show them what is required.
The only problem I have with all Travelodge's is the general policy and maintenance of the mattresses a bed linen, the mattresses are wonderful and really comfortable however, they are totally unprotected and as most people know a mattress will absorb a significant amount of sweat from general use and this does not include accidents or spillage.
I myself let holiday accommodation in Blackpool ( just a few holiday homes but every bed has a cotton topped waterproof mattress protector) in the event of an accident the protectors can be washed or replaced (Much cheaper then a new mattress)I even have cotton topped waterproof pillow protectors.
I understand this is an extra cost but I do feel it would be cost effective in the long run, and If they had protectors I would be giving this hotel 5 stars instead of 4

Room Tip: Great facilities for disabled travellers
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family