All reviews these apartments arndale centre bedroom apartment northern quarter great location small balcony home from home fridge and freezer washing machine apartment was great men arena car park secure parking well equipped kitchen main bathroom print works short stroll
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My husband, infant son and I recently stayed at the Premier Apartments in Manchester for 3 nights. The apartment was fine, but not spectacular. The location is great… very convenient for the Arndale Centre. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Despite being in the centre of town, you get very little road noise, as the windows are very good.
On the downside, the apartment we had could do with a good cleaning… hovering wasn’t done particularly well, and there was what looked like black mold in the bathtub when I moved the shower screen. The kitchen utensils, etc. were also ok, but they only provide 4 of everything, which means that you constantly need to do dishes. Also, internet service is not included in the rate, and it was fairly expensive unless you’re staying there for an extended period of time. We also found the apartment very warm, despite it being cool outside, and the radiators not being on. My son likes it cool to sleep, so we had to leave the windows open all day in order to have his room less than 25 degrees Celsius overnight.
Overall, a decent stay… I’d consider staying there again when in Manchester.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mitchellroad
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our location convenient for the local shops and that the staff were most helpful to you.
We recently employed a new housekeeper so I would like to apologise if things were not upto scratch for you on this visit, as this is not our normal standards.
I hope that in the future if you visit Manchester again, you will come back to Premier Apartments, so we can show you how things should be done.

Best wishes, Lesell GM

Reviewed 27 July 2012 via mobile

Excellent position, really nice room...but not good value for what they offer... i did expect someone who could ceck the room to see if there was something missing such as towel, papers etc etc...hope they improve this

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Lennon88

Thank you for posting your review and I am sorry to read of your dissapointment with your stay, as there were clearly some cleanliness issues. We could have sorted these at the time if either myself or reception were made aware, but appreciate it should have been tip top to begin with.

I do hope that this has not put you off using us again as this is certainly nit a common experience. Kind regards - Lesell GM

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Just returned from two nights in Premier Apartments in Manchester and we can't say a bad word about the place.The location couldn't be more central. You can see the Arndale shopping complex from the front of the apartments. The staff were super friendly.They even arranged our Tesco food order in all the correct compartments in the apartment before our arrival. The two bedroom apartment was fantastic- spotlessly clean, really roomy, very quiet and comfortable. It was basically home from home. We will definitely be returning to this gem in future.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for such a wonderful review!! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the location to be ideal......it's a little too tempting for us being so near to the Arndale!!
I do hope you'll stay with us next time you visit and myself and the whole team look forward to welcoming you! Hope to see you soon - Lesell GM

Reviewed 16 June 2012

This is my 3rd or 4th stay at Premier Apartments and we have never been let down yet. I cannot understand how anyone could say they are unclean or basic. For this particular visit (which was for 3 nights) we were given a free upgrade to a 2 bed apartment. We stayed in apartment 119 and could find no fault. It was very clean and located to the back of the building. The balcony was huge and a pleasant surprise. The girl who checked us in on 6th June at 2.30pm was one of the friendliest people we had met and she even rung the apartment within ten minutes of us checking in to ensure everything was ok. The lounge very comfy with flatscreen tv. Kitchen had all the appliances you could need. Bedroom with extra pillows stored in the wardrobe. Master bedroom with en suite. Central location. Cafe/convenience store next door serving inexpensive breakfasts. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Manchester. If you book well in advance the rate is usually less expensive and therefore great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SHEGlasgow

Thank you for such a lovely and positive review!! It certainly makes our kos that little bit worthwhile when we read such good comments!!
I'm sure that we'll be welocming you again at some point and we all look forward to seeing you again....take care and see you soon - Lesell GM

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I was put up in these apartments by work for a month when I first moved to Manchester. They are in a great location, about 2 mins walk to the Arndale center and have a tram stop almost directly across the road. They are easily accessible by road and also have a small amount of parking under the apartments (at a price).

The apartments themselves are clean and fairly basic. They do have a washer and dryer which was quite convenient for me. The staff were incredibly nice and even brought me and my partner out for a Christmas meal. They have an agreement with some local restaurants that when you show your room key you can get a discount on your food (one place was great for breakfast and the other was great for dinner).

It is very central for going out as it is just on the edge of the northern quarter and very close to the print works too. Overall I was very pleased with my stay and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank vonbe123

Thank you for such a lovely review.....I'm glad you were able to make our Christmas event, but that you've also settled well in not so sunny Manchester!!
If you ever have family or friends visitng and you need somewhere for them to stay, give us a call as we can always look after them for you. Take care - Lesell GM