All reviewsthese apartmentsarndale centrebedroom apartmentnorthern quartergreat locationsmall balconyhome from homefridge and freezerwashing machineapartment was greatmen arenacar parksecure parkingwell equipped kitchenmain bathroomprint worksshort stroll
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights ans were very impressed. I'd booked a 2 bedroomed apartment so we could have our own space and we both really enjoyed that. I was on the 3rd floor. My bedroom had an en suite bathroom which I wasn't expecting, so that was a nice bonus. The lounge area was comfortable, and the kitchen was nice and modern. I could happily picture myself living in something like that!
The cleanliness wasn't brilliant, but I couldn't decide if the glass was not cleaned well, or just lost it's shine through wear. That was the only area I didn't think looked too clean, the rest of the place was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable so we had 2 good nights sleep. It was nice eating in but still feeling like we were on holiday!
Overall we had a really good stay. It's convenient for everything we wanted to do. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had was working out how to use the front door as it seemed to have a special technique to get in and out!
I'd stay here again, but only if it was for more than a night as you don't get the benefit of being in an apartment if it's only one night.
Cafe North next door was a great place for breakfast and the supermarket on the other side was very handy as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us....I'm so glad both you and your daughter were pleased with everything, and was better than expected!!

I hope we'll be able to welcome you back to manchester again in the not to distant future!

Once again thank you for your time in writing your review.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Have stayed in these apartments twice now and have been impressed. The location is great for Manchester Arena, and it is also near the shopping centre and The Printworks. The rooms are great, we asked for a one bedroom apartment, but they upgraded us in a two bedroom one, which was great. It has everything you need while away from home, even down to the kitchen utensils. The staff were very friendly, and let us store our bags before we could check in. Can’t fault it. There is also a cafe next door that does a great breakfast, and you even get a discount if you are staying at the apartments.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm pleased that we lived upto the expectations of your first stay!!

We like to upgrade, where possible, returning guests as a thank you for your continued business. If you are due in Manchester again, please contact us direct or book via our website for any special offers that may be on.

Once again thank you for your time, and hopefully we will see you again.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Stayed here for one night on 28-9-12 with my boyfriend. The apartments were kept really clean and are very stylish. Was abit noisy in early hours of the morning but that was not a propblem to me. Only disadvantage about this place is the parking....very hard to find and you need a code to get into the car park, which meant I had to jump out of the car on the main road to get the code. Overall my stay was good and the staff were friendly. Will return again the next time I stay in Manchester (now I know how to get into the car park)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Hi Becky,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed both the apartments and Manhcester!

For future reference, we do have directions on our website on how to get to the car park, and our post code M4 4AA, takes you directly to the carpark entrance. Once there you just need to press the button for Reception so we can open the barrier for you to park.

I look forward to welcoming you to Manchester again,

Reviewed 24 August 2012

My husband, infant son and I recently stayed at the Premier Apartments in Manchester for 3 nights. The apartment was fine, but not spectacular. The location is great… very convenient for the Arndale Centre. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Despite being in the centre of town, you get very little road noise, as the windows are very good.
On the downside, the apartment we had could do with a good cleaning… hovering wasn’t done particularly well, and there was what looked like black mold in the bathtub when I moved the shower screen. The kitchen utensils, etc. were also ok, but they only provide 4 of everything, which means that you constantly need to do dishes. Also, internet service is not included in the rate, and it was fairly expensive unless you’re staying there for an extended period of time. We also found the apartment very warm, despite it being cool outside, and the radiators not being on. My son likes it cool to sleep, so we had to leave the windows open all day in order to have his room less than 25 degrees Celsius overnight.
Overall, a decent stay… I’d consider staying there again when in Manchester.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mitchellroad
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our location convenient for the local shops and that the staff were most helpful to you.
We recently employed a new housekeeper so I would like to apologise if things were not upto scratch for you on this visit, as this is not our normal standards.
I hope that in the future if you visit Manchester again, you will come back to Premier Apartments, so we can show you how things should be done.

Best wishes, Lesell GM

Reviewed 27 July 2012 via mobile

Excellent position, really nice room...but not good value for what they offer... i did expect someone who could ceck the room to see if there was something missing such as towel, papers etc etc...hope they improve this

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Lennon88

Thank you for posting your review and I am sorry to read of your dissapointment with your stay, as there were clearly some cleanliness issues. We could have sorted these at the time if either myself or reception were made aware, but appreciate it should have been tip top to begin with.

I do hope that this has not put you off using us again as this is certainly nit a common experience. Kind regards - Lesell GM